MakeLearn Series | ISSN 2820-6797
- MakeLearn & TIIM. (2023, May). Economic, Social and Environmental Sustainability;
The Role of Technology and Political Dialogue.
- MakeLearn & TIIM. (2022, May). Digital Transformation; The Harmonic Convergence of People, Culture, Process, and Technology in the New Normal.
- MakeLearn & TIIM. (2021, May). Economy for a new normal: Digitalisation and human relations in business and education.
- MakeLearn & TIIM. (2020, May). Expanding horizons: Business, management and technology for better society.
- MakeLearn & TIIM. (2019, May). Thriving on future education, industry, business and society.
- MakeLearn & TIIM. (2018, May). Integrated economy and society: Diversity, creativity, and technology.
- MakeLearn & TIIM. (2017, May). Management challenges in a network economy.
- MakeLearn & TIIM. (2016, May). Managing innovation and diversity in knowledge society through turbulent time.
- MakeLearn & TIIM. (2015, May). Managing intellectual capital and innovation for sustainable and inclusive society.
- MakeLearn. (2014, June). Human capital without borders: Knowledge and learning for quality of life.
- MakeLearn. (2013, June). Active citizenship by knowledge management & innovation.
Pegaso International Conference
- PIConf. (2022, October). Inclusive Sustainability in Africa-Europe through Dialogue and Technology.